Subject: teaching in China
Hi Sandy- Here are some links to help you. I have talked with Americans, Canadians, Germans, and English people teaching in China. They have all send that they must negotiate with the government stationed at the university. So far, everyone has told me they have to stay for a year and that the government doesn#t pay very well. You do get free accommodations in the foreign quarters though.

I asked around because I plan on doing this myself someday. They do require a minimum of a bachelors degree in anything. hope this helps....good luck

china education and research network. surf chinese embassy in DC Hong Kong jobs.