Subject: Re: : Tartuffo?
On Fri, 26 May 2000 MSRxo wrote:

> What is a tartuffo? Sounds like something I want to do ... provided it
> doesn't mean frog legs =)

It's spelled tartufo, which literally means truffle, an expensive, rich-smelling mushroom variation sometimes available as a seasoning for pasta, risotto, or other dishes. The kind offered at the Tre Scalini is a rich chocolate ice cream, however.

Andrew St. Joseph, Missouri