Subject: Re: Re: Car travel in Switzerland
If you rent a car and plan to drive in Switzerland or Austria, ask it when booking it. Since that permit is issued car by car the rental companies have some cars in their fleed prepared for that evenience. In Italy you are not required to have any special permit, since you can pay (cash or credit card) the toll upun exiting the road.

Leonardo Boselli Firenze , Toscana, Italia, Europa