Subject: Re: Cities to eat
Hi Paolo,

Here in the United States they have 'Canadian Bacon' which they don't have in Canada. I believe in Canada it's called 'back bacon'.

There is also New England Clam Chowder and Manhattan Clam Chowder which I am sure are different from one another but I am not sure how they are different.

Bon Appetit! Jude