Subject: Time off in Australia?
Hi Dana, We are fellow American Ziners. We are currently spending 6 months in Australia. Just to answer your question about immigration: it is very tough. The best chance you will have is to try for the skilled worker long term visa, which becomes eligible for citizenship after several years. You must be under 35 years old I think it is. Here is a very helpful Web Site where you can get all the information you need about immigrating here. Unfortunately, Marghe and I are too old to procure such a visa, even though we are both retired professionals. It is lovely here. The people do have their priorities in the right order, in our opinion. Family first, then personal, followed by work. Regards, Marghe and Marty in Brisbane.