Subject: Car Rental in the USA

We have found that to book and pay for rental cars in the USA through a Travel Agent in the UK is 'much' cheaper than renting when you get to the US. Over here they 'package' the deal and your CDW etc in included. If you have UK credit cards they will not cover you in the USA for motor insurance. We will be renting for our short break in MA in May and we have just done exhaustive research on the subject and by far the cheapest was with Alamo through the UK travel Agent Trailfinders ( We have no affiliation with either company , just 'very' satisfied customers) This package will include second driver,CDW and all necessary insurance, full petrol tank, all other local taxes.

We are over in the USA frequently and always book and pay for our car rental in the UK before we go!

Regards, Elma Richmond, Glasgow, Scotland, U.K.