|Subject: Tips on Paris/Disneyland for young children?|
You might want to take the kids to Toys R Us at Le Quatre
Temps Mall at La Defense (metro line 1). It's a huge mall
with everything for any ages at reasonable prices. There
will be a great Christmas market outside near the big Tower.
Below are some more ideas for kids, my 8 year-old son enjoyed most of them:
(1) La ferme de Paris Route du pesage - Bois de Vincennes, 75012 Paris Joinville-le-Pont - Bus : 112 Open Saturdays, Sundays, bank holidays and during Easter and Summer school holidays. From 1.30pm to 7pm in summer, and from 1.30pm to 5pm in winter. A real farm with animals and fields. Full price: 22 F. Children from 6 to 10yrs : 11 F. Free for children under 6yrs.
(2) Jardin d'acclimatation Bois de Boulogne - 75116 Paris Sablons http://www.jardindacclimatation.fr Garden open every days. From June to September : 10am-7pm ; 10am-6pm the rest of the year. Full price : 13 F. Reduced price : 6.50 F. Free entrance for under 3 years old. Small train leaves from Porte Maillot, from 11am to 6pm, Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and everyday during school vacation. A host of attractions (radio-controlled boats, merry-go-rounds, mini-motorbikes, puppet shows), circus and a mini-farm.
(3) Parc floral de Paris Bois de Vincennes - Esplanade du Château - Route de la Pyramide. 75012 Paris Château de Vincennes http://www.parcfloraldeparis.com Full price : 10 F. Reduced price : 5 F. Free entrance for children under 6 years old. Activity park including more than 60 games for children.
(4) Parc Zoologique and Loisirs de Thoiry Leisure park Château de Thoiry, B.P. 9, 78770 THOIRY http://www.thoiry.tm.fr.
(7) RollerParc Avenue Leisure park 100, rue Léon Geffroy Z.I. Les Ardoines, 94400 PARIS Email : pllatour http://www.rollerparc.com
Enjoy your visits, Juliette, Paris