More Wows! for the collection:
- The first (and only) time I saw the Grand Canyon, when I was a kid.
- Everytime I see the Eiffel Tower (everyday! yippee!) and similarly,
everytime I walk across the Seine with the Louvre and Notre Dame on one side
of me and the Eiffel Tower in the distance on the other side.
- The view from Eze, a French town on the Grande Corniche high above the
- My first trip on the TGV high-speed train in France (186 miles per hour!)
- The high ring road at the Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado. (Literally
takes your breath away because there's less oxygen up at 10,000 ft-plus)
- Standing on a cliff on the Big Sur when the fog was so thick, you couldn't
see the Pacific Ocean below.
- A raft ride on the St. Lawrence River at Montreal. A real thrill.
Evan in Paris