Subject: Re: ZINE Digital Advice
Hello Karl

your problem is not easy! You can print pictures out of Compact Flash at photo service shops, and they probably can burn a CD for you, but I guess no Internet cafe will allow you to upload on THEIR computer YOUR photo download software. Even if your camera downloads through a standard USB port, you still need the right software on the computer. And doing all that in Hanoi or Cairo? Even not considering the cost, it will be a challenge. Some Ziners download their pictures when travelling, but always through their own PC. I hope you'll be able to find a solution.


Paolo Trieste, Italy