Subject: Re: Heads-up Canadians
Forwarded by Moderator - Thanks Laurie!

Hi Linda,

Please direct everyone to this address: This gov't site is also useful: Please advise Canadians that, when they go abroad, they should register with the Canadian Embassy. They can even register before going abroad. They can get more info about it, and the application form, from the first web site: after selecting the language, they'll see ROCA at the very bottom. They should click on that.

Laurie in Ottawa