Subject: Re:PDA - Useful software and information for Travel
Hi all.

Jim is correct in that manufacturers usually sell a kit for about $30. I got one using the sign-up discount when I bought my Treo 90. However, another possibility is to look at your present charger and see if it is a dual voltage model (the manufacturer will also tell you). In that case, a simple plug adapter, which you can get for less than $5 at stores catering to travel will also work. I recharge in this manner all the time with my camcorder and digital camera's battery chargers.

Ira H. Bernstein Dallas, TX