Subject: Re: Gadgets for France
Hi Elizabeth,

For your digital camera, get a dual voltage battery charger. We bought an Olympus brand. Only one piece of equipment, not a battery charger AND a voltage converter. You will need the plug converter.

Camera batteries: the camera shop suggested getting a different brand for our spares. That way you can remember the colour of the ones you just took out!

Frances Toronto, Canada