Subject: Re: cell phone rental
Hi Naomi, I have t-mobil and my phone which is a Samsung r225 is dual band and is usable in Europe. They will give you a code to unlock the phone and then when in France you can buy a French SIM card as well as a telephone card which will give you a number. All incoming calls are free there is also something that you can use which is a call back number. You dial a number in the States and then your call becomes incoming. To purchase a SIM card is much more economical than renting. Fanny in grey NYC