Subject: Re: European Room Air Conditioners
Hi Candice & Ziners;

The A/C you ask about is called in the trade "spot Air conditioning", traditionaly used to cool an overheated room, electronic equipment etc. They work well except that the flow is more concentrated. These type of units I have seen utilized in humid areas of Europe to reduce humidity in fine shops. Venice uses them in leather shops and art galleries. Hope this helps.

Vince & Gerry from Philadelphia, Sadly leaving Toronto for Niagara Falls.