Subject: Brits travelling to U.S.
Hi Ziners... We have friends from Britain visiting us here in Canada and plan on taking them over the border at Niagara Falls to the U.S. for a day or so and I seem to remember that last time we did this (years ago), the British passport holders had to pay what seemed like an exhorbitant price to be allowed to enter the U.S. while Canadians just waltzed through. Does anyone have any recent experience with this 'temporary visa' thing? Hopefully this doesn't apply any more. Merilyn from Pickering