Subject: Re: Re: International Driver's License
Hi Candice,

According to Eyewitness Travel Guides Australia if your drivers license is in English and you have proof of being a tourist, there is no need of any additional license. If, however, your license is not in English a translation must be carried.

I warrant that AAA will advise you to get the International License as it is a service they offer and will cost you around $18 and requires passport photos.