Subject: Re: International Driver's License
Hi Ziners,

Here's the goods from the South Australian government: if you are a tourist with a driver's license written in English, you can drive with your foreign license. If it isn't written in English, the driver must carry a translation or a current International Driver Permit. Licence requirements for visiting motorists

Try Google for other areas.

Frances Toronto, Canada