Subject: Re: Travel in Mexico
Good morning, Ziners - regarding the person traveling on the Canadian passport which expires in May of 2004, if my memory serves me correctly, Canadians do not require a passport to get into Mexico. You should go to the external affairs section or the customs and excise section of the Canadian government's website at for information on traveling abroad.