Subject: Regional Differences
Hello Ziners:

Kati's message struck a chord when she mentioned milk shakes. In most of the US milk shakes are made with ice cream, but in New England milk shakes are made without ice cream. If you want ice cream in your milk shake here, then you ask for a frappe. Ask for a frappe outside of New England and most often you will simply get a strange look.

Tom in Carlisle, MA