Subject: Re: Car engine size needed in UK
Hi Sally,

As others already commented on the engine size (and I only can second that) just another hint: What you wrote above is nearly a contradiction. Either you want to drive off motorways (which I suppose means you want scenic ways mostly) or you drive a couple of hundred kilometres on some days.... at least if you mean like 500 or more kilometres. Your only chance to make 300-400 km a day off motorways would be A category roads in Britain plus the effort to drive literally the whole day. B roads or lower wouldn't even allow that.

Baerbel (who does not want to frighten you but advice to scale down your planned km *g*)