Subject: Re: Americans traveling to Cuba

There are always ways to bypass stupid laws. If I had a Cuban visa on my passport and I wanted to go to the US I would ask for a new passport.

There is a Portuguese word for this which is "desenrascanēo", which means, to find creative ways to solve problems, in a very polite translation.~

Joćo in Lisbon with Sun shining