Subject: Re: Come to Asia in the Year of the Rooster!

If you have a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card, you can get a SAR passport.

Hong Kong regards the possession of a Permanent Identity Card as the equivalent of citizenship. I can obtain a passport from the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. You can see the countries/ territories that have agreed to grant visa-free access or visa-on-arrival to HKSAR passport holders at

I will try to get this passport this week. Bill, still in Southern California