Subject: Re: Travel Related Medical Question
Hi, Ziners,

In regard to Pat Belanger's question about traveling with hardware in your body, I have had no problems. Yes, there is a travel card you can get from your doctor, but so far I haven't needed it, as the airport screeners have never said anything about it, and the two large metal pins in my leg don't seem to set off any alarms.

Diana San Diego, California