Subject: Re: Travel Documentation
Hi Judy I travel to the States frequently (just came back from New Mexico last week). Your Canadian passport is all you need. I travel on a British passport, but my Canadian citizenship card is normally all the officials want to see.

Have a good trip!

Ursula Cloverdale, BC