Subject: Re: Niagara Falls
Hi Nelly,

You will need a passport for entering Canada and it will speed your re-entry to the U.S. because Passport Control lines at Toronto airport "YYZ" are much shorter for returning U.S. citizens.

U.S. dollars go far here! Here are today's conversion rates, according to :

1 US Dollar = 1.21570 Canadian Dollar 1 Canadian Dollar (CAD) = 0.82257 US Dollar (USD)

We're flexible in December but if you're thinking of visiting at another time, we'll select a mutually convenient date.

Air Canada is a member of Star Alliance (slow loading!) so you might be able to fly using points from an affiliate.

Here's a web site to get you started:

Please don't hesitate to ask us your questions.

Hope that helps, Linda