Subject: Re: Laptops in NZ and Australia
Hi Ruth,

As far as I know all you will need will be a transformer to convert from 110v to 250v plus a plug that converts from your plug to a standard 3 pin NZ plug.

I am not too sure how broadband works when you are in a different country but if you are on 'dial up' you will need the connection that plugs into our Telecom wall outlet. Remember the connection for NZ and Australian phones is very different.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Richard now living in New Zealand.