|Subject: Re: Paris|
Now that I have my paris apartment reserved and since I have not been to Paris in a few years, I need some updated information.
1. Paris shuttle - the last time I was in Paris I used Mark Harris recommended by TheTravelzine. His number is no longer in service. Does anyone have another recommendation?
2. Can anyone suggest a reliable website or other way to get museum passes before we arrive?
3. I need restaurant recommendations - inexpensive and moderate - good places for lunch especially in areas near the major sites. Our apartment is on the cusp of the 6th & 7th, a few blocks from Musee D'Orsay - how about restaurants in this area for dinner close to home?
4. Giverny opens on April 1- has anyone visited this early in the season? Are the gardens worth the effort in early April?
5. The best jazz club - suggestions?
6. Good cheap concerts - suggestions?
7. Any unique experience that would never be found in a guide book?
Thanks for your efforts.
Felice & her 2 very excited daughters Toronto, Ontario CANADA