Subject: Re: Airport woes
Hi Sue and everyone:

You can get the Cuban visa in your passport but you have to ask them to do so. My sister and husband did just this, which floored the airport immigration. When the officer stamped their passports he grinned from ear to ear and called the other immigration officers over. They proceeded to shake my sister and BiL's hands, thanked them profusely and the atmosphere became almost festive. They hadn't been asked before to stamp someone's passport.

So I intend to ask for the visa to be stamped into my passport, purely because I want one. If I have hassles transiting through the US on my way to Solomns, well, I'll use my other passport.

Nadine Vancouver BC